Friday, February 15, 2013

7 Quick Takes


--- 1 ---
I have had such a crazy week!  Every night since Sunday I have been out late!!  So very excited for the weekend to be here!!


--- 2 ---
I am taking Monday off!  I have rarely taken the Monday holidays, because (1) folks are available to see me on Monday Holidays and (2) I don't get paid when I don't work!  I have decided that I work really hard and that takes a toll on my own kid.  I am hoping to do something fun, jus the two of us!  Suggestions??

--- 3 ---
Last Sunday would have been my Nana's 108th birthday!  She died in March 1995 at age 90.  She was an amazing lady who I adored!  I miss her so much and often wonder what she would say of the grown-up, "mom" me.  I know she would have been so crazy about my Bug!

--- 4 ---
Bug and I are beginning to plan her 12th birthday.  Oh, the pressure!!  It will be interesting to see what she decides.  Her birthday is in April....ideas??

--- 5 ---
Hub and I have started dating 20 years ago this month (2/6)... So hard to believe that it was that LNG ago!  Where did time go??

--- 6 ---
I rearranged my office this week.  It's been really interesting to see my clients reactions.  Some really struggle with change even the simplest change of how their therapist's office is arranged!  Most of the feedback has been great and I personally really like it, so that it what really matters!

--- 7 ---
Girl Scout cookies have arrived!!  enough said!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment