Friday, January 18, 2013

Seven Quick Takes


--- 1 ---
Yes, I am a crappy blogger! I have never been good at journaling or keeping a diary...why should blogging be any different?? I really want to try harder this year...maybe my goal should be to aim for the once a week thing. No promises!!
--- 2 ---
It hit me this week that my "baby" has one more year and she will be a teenager. Ok, actually in April, it will be a year...but seriously where did the time go? How is possible I have an almost adolescent?? She is an amazing kid! She is LOVING middle school! She finished her first season of girls basketball on the school JV team. We are so blessed to have an amazing public school with the single gender program. She is blossoming!!
--- 3 ---
I LOVE MY HOUSE! What a dream come true!! Finally I live in a place that is a joy to come home! It is still a work in progress, but it's ours!!
--- 4 ---
This has been a tough week at work. I love what I do and (if I do say so myself) I am a great therapist! I can say this because the adolescent girls I see are referring their friends to me! What a complement! I am having some issues with my boss. Makes it no fun to go to work. Hopefully we can resolve these differences because my commute is amazing! 8/10s of a mile...2 minutes! Can't beat that unless I worked at home...and if I worked at home, I am not sure I would get much work done!
--- 5 ---
I got a new toy this week. A Blue Ray Player that has wifi. It connects to the Internet and plays Netflix and Pandora and You Tube and....I love it! Merry Christmas me! (Thanks Dad!)
--- 6 ---
I had the wonderful pleasure of having lunch with my amazing husband today. One of the benefits of his schedule and my working close to one is that we are able to seize these moments. I am so grateful that I am able to honestly say I love to spend time with my husband. We have fun and it is awesome to connect!
--- 7 ---
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
Did you know I LOVE my dogs? They are such cool animals. Wednesday when I came home from work, I was in tears...(see above re:boss)...Chloe immediately came to comfort me and didn't leave my side as I explained my day to my dear husband. Remy is always next to me at night available for snuggles and petting when I am struggling to sleep. The unconditional love from a dog is amazing! I am so blessed to have rescued by them! So, that's it for today...until next Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment