Friday, February 22, 2013

7 quick takes


--- 1 ---
I am so very grateful for my life these days.  It is a really good life!  It's not perfect, but really really great!!  I actually really truly love my husband (which I guess sadly isn't the case for many).  I have a terrific kid! I love my job and my house.  I have a great extended family. I am healthy and have my needs and many wants met.  I am blessed!

--- 2 ---
Next weekend I fly to MA to complete part 2 of EMDR ( eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) training.  It will be a crazy busy weekend...last fall I took part 1 and ended up extended my stay in MA due to Hurricane Sandy and a death in my extended family.  I am hoping this trip will be quicker as I am flying, not driving.

--- 3 ---
I'm getting a slight raise!  Cigna has increased my rates by 5%!!  Yeah!!  They were one of the lower reimbursements.  Unfortunately, I don't get the whole 5%, but it's something and these days anything is good!!

--- 4 ---
This has been a great week...I've been pretty busy at work, but not crazy over the top busy...i.e. some clients have cancelled or no showed to give me breaks!  This week was fully booked when it started! I been home the nights I have been off which is also a nice break.

--- 5 ---
I really want some snow...just one storm with about 4-6".., Massachusetts is expecting another storm this weekend which will make this year the snowiest February ever on record!  I'm kinda jealous!!

--- 6 ---
Tomorrow Bug and I are taking a concealed carry class.  I am nervous and she is excited.  I love that I can empower and trust her to do this with me and I won't be surprised if she does better than I do!  She gets it from her father!!

--- 7 ---
TGIF!!

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment